[PD] Bug in pool?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Apr 19 16:11:52 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Thomas Grill hat gesagt: // Thomas Grill wrote:

> Hmmm, my (small) change is already in the SF CVS and should be ok for
> all symbols saved by pool.
> I'll try to adopt your findings later, if still necessary.

I tested your version now, however it is as I feared:

When I try to load older .dat files, which contain symbols like
10x20x30 *without* quotes around them, then those are not loaded
correctly.

I would need to convert my old files to use the quoting, which would
be possible with a bit of scripting, but I'd rather avoid this. So for
now, or rather for my LAC concert next weekend, I guess I will just
use the "strtod" solution I posted, which is compatible with my old
preset files.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41