[PD] controllers besides midi

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Apr 19 17:28:52 CEST 2005

indeed... Sorry I've been off this thread, was in Helsinki for
pixelACHE.org the last week.

AID is different in design aims to the USB HID interface that chris is
working on, since its meant to be dead cheap ($30CAN) and easy for a
novice to build. What are the design aims of the steim project? Indeed
re-doing HW work already done in the open-source world is inefficient.
since its currently very low traffic, or is there an other location for
the discussion?