[PD] sendOSC: handling big numbers

ggkarman at musicologia.com ggkarman at musicologia.com
Wed Apr 20 10:23:11 CEST 2005

There are some other shortcomings in pd's implementation of OSC which
could be added to the wishlist:
-being able to use adresses with several depths in one OSCroute (i.e.
synth/modulation/lfo) this could be very helpful, instead of needing
several OSCroute objects (it can be painful if you have a big adress
space).
-being able to use '*' (eg /node/*/position/ would mean get the position
of all nodes id0,id1,id2...)
greg