[PD] Filling arrays

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Wed Apr 20 10:56:49 CEST 2005

Hola Carlos,

Carlos Pita wrote:
> Hi!
> Do you know how can I fill an arbitrarily
> sized array with a line strip? The goal
> is to write square, sawtooth, triangular
> and other simple waves like that and then
> loop with tabread4~.

Have a look at the MiniMoog emulator which Patrick Sanan made for Tom
Erbe's UCSD class on computer music:

http://music.ucsd.edu/~tre/SananMiniMoog.zip

What was interesting was that he chose to write his own arrays rather
then use ready-made oscillators. Dig in a little and you'll find them.
It's really an amazingly well-made patch!

Did you find the [switch~] patch I sent useful?

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 34: