[PD] open source pd patch submission

Chris O'Shea chris at pixelsumo.com
Fri Apr 22 13:14:09 CEST 2005

Hi

I was wondering if anyone had any PD patches that they would like
provide for a project I am doing. Although this is very vague, take a
look here: http://www.offf.ws/prog_openroom.php?tipo=oshea

A website will be up for the project very soon which will explain more.

Basically I am looking for patches that:
- demonstrate a form of sound synthesis, ideally.
- can be used as an instrument by altering values in the patch.
- open source, free to give away on the project website, with full
credit given to the author (name, url, bio)

I don't need anyone to make a patch as I can do this myself, I am
looking for existing patches that other artists have made, to
demonstrate how artists can contribute to the project. You won't need to
  do anything, just sent me what you have and I'll modify it.

If you have a PD instrument patch that you'd be willing to give away,
I'd be really grateful if you could email it to me (off the list). Once
i have the patch working on this project it will be videoed and online.

If you would like any more info, please let me know.

Cheers
--
Chris O'Shea

+44(0)7974 968371