[PD] Installation with GEM

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Apr 22 14:05:51 CEST 2005

1. there is a tutorial and help files comming with gem, they are
exellent.
http://gem.iem.at
2. you may find some more in the net, like:
http://taproot.dyndns.org/~cgc/tutorial_gem/tutorial8.html
http://www.ekran.org/pd/
3. i've made one for bloody beginners in german:
http://kunstundmedien.burg-halle.de/km/PD-workshop.zip
4. for yur stuff you might want to have alook in the helpfiles of
pix_background and pix_movement
there is also doc/11.Gem/04.Video/03.movement_detection.pd

--

Max Neupert
Tutor im Fachgebiet Medienkunst