[PD] New Pd.app beta

Erich Berger eb at randomseed.org
Fri Apr 22 15:34:42 CEST 2005

hi hans,

first thx for the good work.
i m currently preparing for a workshop next week and noticed
2 things when i tried out your new installer:

- the submenues in help or prefereances are only accessable
when i open first the 1. manual in help

- the gui seems to redraw very slowlu and only in "realtime"
when the mouse is moved over the canvas - is this meant as
a cpu safer feature ? can i switch this behaviour ?

best

erich