[PD] about startup(pd binaries to load)

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Fri Apr 22 20:21:47 CEST 2005

Hi Wang,

look in your pd/extra or pd/externals folder for the xsample .dll file.
If you remove that (or the .dll for whatever library xsample is part
of), then xsample cannot load. If that still doesn't work, you can open
the pd patch in notepad and change the name of the xsample object to
something else. Then xsample will not load for sure!

I can't help you figure out why xsample itself is broken however. Maybe
someone else on the list can.

derek

wang changcun wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i added the xsample to the startup of pd,but when it
> starts, i can't create new file!
>
> then i want to disable the xsample startup load, i
> found that i can't delete it from the start up...
> the situation is i delete it and quit pd, restart pd,
> then it still loads the xsample!
>
> :(
>
> my platform is:
> windows xp, pd-0.38-3, xsample-bin-0.3.0-pd-win
>
> thanks!

> 150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
> http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/yisou/music/*http://music.yisou.com/
> 美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图
> http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/yisou/image/*http://image.yisou.com
> 1G就是1000兆,雅虎电邮自助扩容!
> http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/1g/*http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/event/mail_1g/

derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 108:
"Look closely at the most embarrassing details and amplify them"