[PD] OSX - confused - Burt or Hans

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Apr 23 01:30:39 CEST 2005

Thanks, what we are working towards.  That reminds me of something I
forgot to mention: for this new Pd.app, I standardized the font size on
all of the help patches so there should be no more big font help
patches on OSX.

Also, this is the work of many people, not just me.  Both Miller
Puckette and Gerard Roma contributed to the Pd.app build system, to
start with.  Miller wrote the new prefs system, I think the new console
is based on the work of Matju Bouchard.  And then there is all the rest
of the stuff included in Pd...

.hc