[PD] Re: about startup(pd binaries to load)

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sat Apr 23 11:28:32 CEST 2005

Is it possible that the Xsample version Wang is using is not compatible
with windoze + PD 0.38? I already suggested off-list that he either try
the same xsample-bin with PD 0.37, or get a newer version of xsample-bin
to use with 0.38, because this sounds like a pretty major problem if an
external that isn't even being used at the time blocks the functioning
of PD.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl