[PD] Strange problem with vline~

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Apr 25 10:35:19 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Carlos Pita hat gesagt: // Carlos Pita wrote:

> After a more detailed testing it seems as if
> [vline~] only plays nice with the default
> block size of 64. Perhaps it should be
> listed among objects that have problems
> with reblocking.

Hhm, I think it would be preferable to have vline~ work correctly for
all block sizes. ;)

Thank you for pointing at this misbehaviour, I never found out about
it. As attached patch shows, vline~ with smaller block sizes can also
lead to values going out of border in "y"-direction, that is, with a
block size of, say, 16, the ramp to 1 will end at values bigger than
1, which can be very nasty.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41