[PD] gridflow for pd OS X

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Apr 25 20:41:37 CEST 2005

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, james tittle wrote:

> 7.  I also do the following at the new pd ruby prompt:
> GridFlow.data_path << "home/projects/gridflow/images"
> GridFlow.formats[:window] = GridFlow.formats[:quartz]

> ...the "home/projects/.." should be the path to your
> "../gridflow/images" directory, and the second line makes quartz the
> default window output...IIRC, this only needs to be typed in once, and
> then is remembered at least within the session of pd...

No, it does not remember it. Lines written in the Ruby prompt are
per-session. To make them permanent, you have to put them in a file called
"~/.gridflow_startup", e.g. "/Users/patrick/.gridflow_startup".

  `-o-----------------------------o-' |  | Mathieu Bouchard (Montréal QC) |
    |                             |---'  |      http://artengine.ca/matju |