[PD] Gem crash: Why?

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Mon Apr 25 21:43:33 CEST 2005

On Apr 25, 2005, at 12:54 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,

hey frank!

...can't wait for katamari 2, I bet :-)  I'm wasting time with a neat
psp...oh yeah:  the question...

> could anybody maybe test attached patch? It leads to a segfault on my
> machine and I'd like to find out, why or ow to work around this. [any]
> from IEM is required.

...oddly enuff, it's not crashing for me on osx, at least when run in
gdb (haven't tried a normal run)...looking at it, I'm not really sure
what you want to do (outside of have randomly xy-placed colored
squares)?  Are you trying to put 500 squares on screen per frame?  Or
something else...?

jamie