[PD] shift display table

Matthias Blau blau_m at web.de
Tue Apr 26 08:59:57 CEST 2005

Stefan Turner schrieb:
> Unfortunately it doesn't look like you can change the
> shift amount other than with the creation argument, so
> alternatively you can tabsend~ input to a temporary
> table, then tabreceive~ a table of indices which you
> use to tabread4~ the temporary table. The table of
> indices can be 0,1,2..63 (assuming block size=64) for
> no shift, 1,2..64 for left shift 1, etc. even
> fractional shift if you want.

Thanks a lot, that did it.

It took me a while to figure out the differences between tabreceive~ and
tabread~ though (two tabread~s in chain doesn't work whereas tabreceive~
followed by tabread~ does).
Is this intended?

And, by the way, there is no help file for tabread~ in 0.38.4. Could
someone please fix this?

THanks, Matthias