[PD] compiling GEM on windows

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Apr 26 13:12:33 CEST 2005

Florian Grond wrote:
> Dear List,

hi;
i'm currently not on windows, so i am kind of blind but...

> I'm trying to compile gem-0.90.0 for windows, in order to start writing
> my own externals.
> I could solve most of the include errors setting paths to
> GemLibs-NT-1however two remained:
>
> Include-Datei kann nicht geoeffnet werden: 'aconf.h': No such file or
> directory ;
which file tries to include that one ? i never heard of aconf.h

> Include-Datei kann nicht geoeffnet werden: 'QTML.h': No such file or
> directory ;

you either need to install the QuickTime-SDK (available on the net,
somewhere at apple.com or quicktime.com ...) or disable
quicktime-support in Base/configNT.h
the sources are as i have used them to compile things to make it more
reproducable; this means that everything is enabled that is installed on
my machine (but not necessary yours; and lots of things are not
necessary to build a version of Gem)

which compiler are you using ?

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes