[PD] tryin' to load xsample 1.3 on windows PD 38.3

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Apr 26 15:53:04 CEST 2005

Hi,
this problem was already reported a few days ago.
There's some incompatibility of PD 0.38 and the binary on my website. If
feasible for you, please use the cvs versions of flext and xsample.
I'll update the binary packages as soon as possible.

best greetings,
Thomas

PS. Never try to mess with TCL/TK. It's a mess.