[PD] Granular Synth

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 19:14:20 CEST 2005

Hi Spencer,

Any chance you could publish your findings on munger~ somewhere? I've
never been able to get more than the odd crackle and a lot of CPU load
out of it.

Also, there is an excellent article on implementing granular synthesis
from Ross Bencina's website at:

http://www.audiomulch.com/~rossb/

I've been meaning to implement the ideas myself, but no time.

Jamie