[PD] gridflow for pd OS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 28 00:02:51 CEST 2005

How about importing a stable version of GridFlow into the pure-data
CVS?  Then we can include GridFlow as part of the Pd.app build system.
Its quite simple, once its in CVS, you make a gridflow target that does
everything needed to compile gridflow.  Then copy the files to the
Pd.app, then it'll be part of all future Pd.app builds.

.hc