[PD] gridflow for pd OS X

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Thu Apr 28 00:52:30 CEST 2005

On Apr 27, 2005, at 6:02 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> How about importing a stable version of GridFlow into the pure-data
> CVS?  Then we can include GridFlow as part of the Pd.app build system.
>  Its quite simple, once its in CVS, you make a gridflow target that
> does everything needed to compile gridflow.  Then copy the files to
> the Pd.app, then it'll be part of all future Pd.app builds.

...this is one of those edge issues we talked about last week:  in
order for gridflow to compile and work in a drag and drop fashion, we'd
have to include either an installer for Ruby, or an install of ruby
inside the app, somewhat similar to the way tcl/tk frameworks are
included...however, to my knowledge, a ruby.framework isn't available
yet...

l8r,
jamie