[PD] Granular Synth

Nick Mariette nmariette at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 06:51:34 CEST 2005

For sub-block envelope accuracy, you may be able to use the "Time
Tagged Triggers" (T3) objects in IEMLIB by Thomas Musil.
Or you will have to write an external.  I can't think of another way...
anyone else have ideas there?

By the way, I have a survey of quite a few granular objects and patches
for Pd on my puredata.info page here:
http://www.puredata.info/Members/nmariette

I also updated my nm-grainer patch to incorporate OSC input facilities,
changed to horizontal sliders, made the controls a bit more obvious,
and removed graph on parent functionality to improve speed.
That patch is online at my puredata.info page - look for the April 2005
version.

Nick