[PD] gem

Ales Zemene ales at mur.at
Thu Apr 28 12:11:29 CEST 2005

yes, with --disable-ARB it works.
pix_multiblob and pix_movement2 is there as well.
thanks for patience.

citation of <zmoelnig at iem.at> from Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 11:14:25AM +0200, IOhannes m zmoelnig :
> VAles Zemene wrote:
> >hi,
> >
> >what this could be ?
>
> it could be that this has been mentioned approx. 100 times on several lists.
ok, sorry, nur ruhe, i did not simply find anything like
glProgramEnvParameter4dARB in archives, and my openGL course is
scheduled on year 2015

> >/usr/local/lib/pd/extra/Gem.pd_linux:
> >/usr/local/lib/pd/extra/Gem.pd_linux: undefined symbol:
> >glProgramEnvParameter4dARB
> >Gem: can't load library
>
> there is a new flag for the configure-script, which you should try out:
> "./configure --disable-ARB"
> recompile everything (especially the openGL-section) (make clean)
>
> if it works or not, please tell me as i am interested whether the new
> flag works (i never have any problems with those ARB-function calls, so
> my tests were not really valid)
>
> which exact version of openGL are you using ? mesa ? nvidia ?
> version-number ??
hm, i will tell you as soon as i find out how to find out,
i guess opengl is something like 'eine spanische dorf' for me.
or maybe is it one of following from glxinfo :

client glx version string: 1.2
OpenGL version string: 1.2 Mesa 4.0.
glu version: 1.3

cheers