[PD] New feature for pix_buffer

Florian Grond grond at zkm.de
Thu Apr 28 16:30:53 CEST 2005

Dear List,

I recently started programming my own GEM externals. Since I use windoze
I don't know what all the features of the other externals available for
OSX and Linux are.
We have added to the pix_buffer object the feature that the buffer can
be used as a cyclic buffer, sending the message cyclic 1/0. Like this it
would be easily possible to track the last x frames from a movie or a
cam. If anybody would be interested in this feature I would be happy to
pass on the sources, yet I don't know how to integrate it to any CVS etc.

In case this feature is needed just write me,

Florian