[PD] Genetic Algorithm abstraction or extern

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Fri Apr 29 10:59:59 CEST 2005

Thanks for the reply,

I've managed to get it compile (without errors or warnings) now by
adding the -DPD flag to the compiler options. I then run:

 ld  --export_dynamic -shared -o GApop.pd_linux GApop.o -lc -lm
 strip --strip-unneeded GApop.pd_linux

I am not familiar with C++ or flext, so this may be wrong. It is just
what I would do for an extern written in C.

When I create an instance of the object in PD I get:

 undefined symbol: _ZN12flext_single8AtomList3SetEiPK5_atomib

on the console.

I tried strip -s GApop.pd_linux, but it makes no difference.

I am using flext version 0.4.5

I am sure I am probably missing something obvious.

Regards,

Jamie