[PD] GEM: build error FTFont.h

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Apr 29 16:56:17 CEST 2005

Hi Paris,

As far as I know there is NO ONE who has compiled Gem for OSX from the
terminal.

The devs and I use Xcode to build Gem on OSX.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there is a Gem makefile for
OSX... ?

Also I've had to copy header files into /usr/local/include a few times
to force things to compile.

B.