[PD] Graph on parent and zexy limiter~

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Fri Apr 29 17:56:03 CEST 2005

Hello list!
Im fine, thanks for asking! How are you?

My two questions are:
1. What is the overhead for using graph on parent?
  Is it slower to make graph-on-parent (gop) sub-patches
  (e.x. pan patch, eq patch, and volume patch; all with sliders and such)
  and use thoes within a parent gop patch (Like a channel patch
  combining all the sub patches to make a channel like on a mixer), or
  would there be less overhead if I were to write the channel patch without
  using the sub-patches?

2. I made a gop sub-patch for compression using zexy\'s limiter~ but I
  cant get it to work. If I copy the contents of this sub-patch into the
  top level patch the compression works fine. Why?

I can show you the patches when I get back home, but I have to run to work.
Sorry about that...

Thanks so much for all the help over the years!
-thewade