[PD] Dynamic range question

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 29 19:52:40 CEST 2005

I think FP binary saving/restoring will make an exact reproduction of the
table, as long as table elements remain single precision.

I think you can also store 32 bit numbers in .wav files. This is an
unofficial extension of the "wav" format that seems to have been introduced
by Microsoft and is supported by some other software (audacity?)

cheers
Miller

AIFF format, but