msd2d-editor 0.002 [was: Re: [PD] MSD physical modeling, version 0.05]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Apr 29 21:43:42 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Nicolas Montgermont hat gesagt: // Nicolas Montgermont wrote:
>
> > The 0.05 version of msd, mass spring damper, objects collection is
> > available in the externals/nusmuk repository of the CVS.
> > and Frank is working on an msd editor in DS that promise simple mouse
> > edition of structures...
>
> And I managed to finish a working version of this last night. For now
> I've put it on my site:
>
> http://footils.org/cms/show/43

The msd2d-editor patches by me now are in the Pd-CVS, too, probably
available to anonymous checkouts tomorrow. They are inside the
nusmuk/msd2D/editor directory.

I also updated the one at my site, because I made a cool change, which
greatly simplifies the creation of links using the data structure
interface: http://footils.org/pkg/msd2d-editor.0.002.tgz

You'll need msd2D anyways, so checking out CVS is the best way to get
this stuff and I'll stop making separate msd-editor downloads
available on my site for now.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41