[ot] guys [was:Re: [PD] RE: [PD-dev] pddp style guide]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun May 1 17:28:34 CEST 2005

Hallo,

> There is no more time for greetings, they are obsolete.  I don't even
> have time to sign my whole name, let alone say it.  ;)

Well, of course I don't type the "Hallo" each time. All of you get my
automated greetings. Most decent email software allows to configure
this like the signature, too. But it's not really important, I don't
feel very hurt if I'm not greeted on m-lists. ;)

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41