[PD] Gem OSX Window Weirdness

Thomas Ouellet Fredericks iamonthebeach at gmail.com
Sun May 1 20:54:24 CEST 2005

When I work with OSX and create a gem window in the second monitor, the gem
window is always a bit offset.
I then go in the display properties -> arangment and shake the icon
representing the second monitor.
Once the display properties is closed, the gem window is placed correctly in
the screen.
That is weird.

Tom