[PD] specify the path in a patch

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun May 1 23:07:22 CEST 2005

Yeah, I think this is the way to do it.  Basically, emulate the Java
name space for Pd:  packages mapped directly to directory layout, each
object/class stored as an individual file in that directory layout,
then in each patch, declare with packages are used, and use the object
name.  Otherwise you can call the object by the full path name.

.hc