[PD] [ANN] "Symmetries" premiere recording now available (andother goodies)

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Mon May 2 02:48:49 CEST 2005

> Thanks a lot for sharing this mix with those of us who can't afford
> travelling that far. It is a beautiful piece, with a meaningful dialog
> between the violon and the computer part, (also beautiful alone).

<snip>

> This combination of licenses is for software (Perl in this case),
> Although
> it is called "Artistic", it was not designed to help distributing content.
> I would suggest to use a Creative Commons license.
> http://creativecommons.org/
> Maybe the new sampling license is appropriate for soundfonts?
> http://creativecommons.org/license/sampling
> --

Thank you very much for your kind compliments! As per your suggestion, I
will look into the creative commons license more closely in order to see
whether such packaging should prove to be more appropriate.

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/