[PD] RE: [PD-dev] pddp style guide

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed May 4 21:31:58 CEST 2005

Hi Anton,

For the SC help, The main thing I see you after here is that you can get
help no matter where you are. I can see this fitting into PD where the
popup menu on objects gives you the choice between help for that
particular object, help in an all_about patch that includes this object,
or the start of a tutorial on using that object... I don't know where
the best place for this is, but the main idea of getting help is
currently being tied to the help menu, rather than being tied to the
patcher and objects therein.

In all the 15 workshops I have taught it is completely clear that the
documentation is the main difficulty students have with learning PD.

should we be talking about this on pd-dev or pd-list?!?!