[GEM-dev] Redundancy in PDP/Gridflow/Gem - was Re: [PD] gridflow for pd OS X(OT)

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed May 4 21:47:02 CEST 2005

Hey devs,

The basis of my post was how we can work together.

I think thinking beyond objects that pass data back and forth between
the different systems.

To repeat my example, Gem, PDP and Gridflow all have tracking
objects/abstractions. All created independantly, probably having no code
in common either. I'm just saying it makes little sense to have three
complete packages that can all do the same things. Even if they do it in
different ways.

Better to work off the strength of one and other than reimplimenting
similar ideas.

Thanks all for me.