[PD] DSP Loop error is wrong!

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Wed May 4 22:58:10 CEST 2005

I am having a problem. I have created a little console patch
and I am trying to get the effect send-recieve functionality
working.
(See picture http://root.aproximation.org/pdProb.jpg )

I am sending out some of the signal from each channel out what
would be the effects send to the bank of allpass filters, but
when I connect the allpass filters to the effect recieve I get
an error:
Error: DSP loop detected (some tilde objects not scheduled)
...and sound cuts out.

How do I get my object to be able to send from two of the 5
outlets, and recieve into two of the 5 inlets?

Thanks for the help! I am totally at a loss here. Sorry for
the repost, but I dont even know where to look to set
schedule priority for inlets and outlets...
-thewade