[PD] PDa, ipaq h5550, success

David NG McCallum d at mentalfloss.ca
Sat May 7 16:59:58 CEST 2005

X,

I'm not actually interested in getting the audio from kismet to Pd, but
the data, and then parsing it in Pd to perform whatever functions. So
the whole festival/play thing isn't really an issue...

I think what I should have said is that I want to write a kismet client
in Pd.

At the moment there's no space to install py, but maybe I'll just have
to buy an SD card and put py there to figure this all out. I'd like to
eliminate as many middle steps as possible.

cheers,
david
Music wants to be free   http://sintheta.org