[PD] netsend broadcast?

Mike Wozniewski mike at ozmediasolutions.com
Sat May 7 21:43:31 CEST 2005

> i think you could try "connect 10.0.0.255 8001" to netsend. Otherwise
> you could use the object [netserver] by Olaf Matthes /
> akustische-kunst.org

10.0.0.255 didn't work either... I'm pretty sure that 10.255.255.255 is
the proper broadcast ip. If I ping from a shell on that ip, I get
not working properly.

I will try the [netserver] object.

I've looked briefly for Olaf's [netserver] object, and I could only find
a version for Irix, as part of the maxlib library. Does anyone know
where I can find a linux version... preferrably without the rest of maxlib?

Thanks,
Mike