[PD] sendOSC: handling big numbers

brendan bstine at telus.net
Sat May 7 23:34:35 CEST 2005

The OSC Specification supports 64bit numbers, but they require an "h"
type tag to be properly defined.  OSCx might not support the 'h' tag,
you would have ask the developer.

Some of the software I've seen with OSC support have only partial
implementations...  Supercollider doesn't support nested bundles.  Then
again it's not like it needs them.

more info at http://www.cnmat.berkeley.edu/OpenSoundControl/OSC-spec.html