[PD] Grill's vasp external - sound editor

jmmmp jmmmpl at netcabo.pt
Sun May 8 10:10:48 CEST 2005

Hallo listers,

as I'm trying to make pd my exclusive sound-working software, I was thinking
of building a sound editor which would be precise enough to make operations
at a sample rate. For that I think the vasp externals are the most suited
ones, because they are precise and they don't have to work in realtime.

For now I needed that for cutting / dividing / saving / normalising
multichannel files, but who knows how far thi scan go.

Is anyone interested in this work? Or has anyone already made a sound-editor
in pd with those capabilities and I'm too distracted to know about it?

greetings,

João Miguel Pais

Lugostr. 14
79100 Freiburg i. Br.