[pd] linux on a mac

Simon Schampijer simon.schampijer at nuim.ie
Mon May 9 10:41:51 CEST 2005

  Hi,
After a short delay my 2 cents:)
  I think debian is a good choice, runs on my powerbook g4
  with pd. If you are new to linux (aren't familiar with installing
  X-servers...)
  maybe you want to start with a ubuntu see how it works
  and next time a debian and then a gentoo...:)
  I installed osx first and then the linux distribution. There are
  a lots of howtos on the net - so maybe you can find one
  espacially for your hardware.

  Have fun
  simon