[PD] compiling iemmatrix on windows

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon May 9 11:36:21 CEST 2005

Marius Schebella wrote:
> hello,
> I would need some help to compile the iemmatrix library for windows. I
> really would like to learn how to do this myself. (a small how to
> compile pd or externals on windows..).
> I found an old compiler called "vctoolkit 2003" on my system and a
> borland C++ compiler (5.5). And I know there is also the gcc for
> windows(?). But the procedure seems to be much more complicated than on
> linux.
> thanks for any advise...

hi,
unfortunately i haven't yet started to do a makefile for iemmatrix on
windows.
so you would have to do your own one.
shouldn't be that complicate though.

note that with the vctoolkit2003 there doesn't seem to come a make, so
you need to get your own; i found a windows compile of Gnu/make on the
web, and i like it very much.

releasing iemmatrix properly is really quite high on my todo list (it is
just the ~-objects that are keeping me from doing so: me and thomas have
to discuss a lot about it...)

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes