R: R: [PD] New external on neural networks

Davide Morelli info at davidemorelli.it
Mon May 9 15:58:02 CEST 2005

The training file is opened by the external (I simply pass the filename to a
function of the fann library)
As pointed out by Iohannes it may be possibile to learn on-the-fly, I am
trying but the net seems to reset each time I pass the training pattern. I
saw something about this issue some day ago in the fann forum, that's why I
started with the train-on-file (which I know it works)..
.. Working on it..

It will be included in ann with the name of ann_mlp as soon as I am able to
write an autoconf that menages fann depends