R: R: [PD] New external on neural networks

Davide Morelli info at davidemorelli.it
Mon May 9 23:26:04 CEST 2005

That was my first idea, then I chose nn because "Less typing is a Good
Thing".
Now I think ann_mlp is a good idea because:
ann_som is about self organized maps
ann_mlp is about multilayer perceptrons
(waiting for ann_rfb etc..)
This way all names are unified and coders know that ann_ is where they
should look for Neural Networks.

I personally like both "fann" and "ann_mlp"..

Let's start a poll!

Do you prefer brevity or uniformity?