[PD] interfacing pd and kismet (was: PDa, ipaq h5550, success)

nmp||| nomeparece at gmx.net
Tue May 10 13:48:06 CEST 2005

hi david, all

>david wrote:

>I think what I should have said is that I want to write a kismet client
>in Pd.

(we) my friend lorenz has been working on this, he has built a brigde
from kismet to OSC so not only pure data could use the dbase, but
many other applis that have OSC ports could "benefit" from them...

>At the moment there's no space to install py, but maybe I'll just have
>to buy an SD card and put py there to figure this all out. I'd like to
>eliminate as many middle steps as possible.

the K20 thinggy is written in C so it can dump many more numbers than
the ones that kismet_server dissects, this includes G.P.S logs...the
idea is to produce some on the fly schemata of the invisible city
networks...both sound and video in realtime...so called mapping in
sound and 3d.

it will be cool to have this on the pda, but we dont have one that
runs linux...only winblowsCE

if you are interested in trying it send me and email:
alejoduque at gmail.com

a+

--
http://www.egs.edu ||||||||||