[PD] adc multichannel problem using pd with hercules firewire interface

Maik Hester maik.hester at gmx.de
Thu May 12 15:33:49 CEST 2005

Dear members of the pd mailing list,

I just bought a Hercules 16/12 FW Firewire-Interface and would like to use all its 12 (or at least more than two) adc inputs in pd.
Currently pd only recognises channels 1 and 2.
I then tried to use PD with the Hercules and my EDIROL UA-5 to get at least four adc input channels, but I only get an error message reading that pd does not support simultaneous devices and readjusts to sequential devices.
What can I do to get access to all the input channels of my Hercules interface and what to get access to the EDIROL channels in addition?

Thanks, Maik Hester.