[PD] Portland, OR PD meetup?

Jason Plumb jason at noisybox.net
Sat May 14 04:02:58 CEST 2005

> From: marcus estes <marcus.e at gmail.com>
> Subject: [PD] Portland, OR PD meetup?
> To: PD List <pd-list at iem.at>
>
> Ok, so long as all those other cities get to enjoy the spoils of a
> group meeting, surely the home of the American open source movement
> can round up a few interested parties as well. Are there any PDsters
> in Portland, OR who would like to gather?

I was thinking about this just the other night!  I was trying to
convince myself that I wasn't a the only PDer in this place...and it
seems to be true!

So count me in.  I'm hardly an expert, but I'm down with helping
organize and I'm probably even good for a presentation or few (given
notice).

-jason
http://noisybox.net