[PD] sending TCP data to Pd as a list

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Mon May 16 19:51:36 CEST 2005

On second thought, maybe you're looking for something slightly more
detailed. You can send something that looks like this "steve george
mike;" connect [netreceive] to [unpack s s s] and steve will go to
outlet 1, george to outlet 2 and mike to outlet 3. I think the thing
with comma's is that PD doesn't recognize them so it just stops reading
when it encounters one. Could throw everything off because it wouldn't
receive the line terminator (;) either.

Pall

--
Pall Thayer