[PD] sending TCP data to Pd as a list

David NG McCallum d at mentalfloss.ca
Mon May 16 20:43:21 CEST 2005

Pall,

Oh my god, it works. The thing that was confusing me is I was trying to
use [route] to sort the data, then I tried messages and dollar signs to
extract certain elements, neither of those worked.

Now the big problem is that I'll have lists of varying types sizes
coming in to Pd... It's kind of hard to use [unpack] to handle all
possibilities... sheesh.

But at least these solves some of the problem... thanks!

David
Music wants to be free   http://sintheta.org