[PD] X-Spam-Status (?...)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue May 17 10:39:38 CEST 2005

Arie van Schutterhoef wrote:
> Suddenly I'm receiving mails from the pd-list, that seem to insist on
> incorporating this message inside the normal message:

> Rechner
> 	puredata.info
> 	hat die eingegangene E-mail als mögliche "Spam"-Nachricht
> identifiziert.

yes sorry.
we had kind of a spam attack last night and i decided to install more
spamassassins.
it seems like the spam-filter is a bit too hard (a score of 0.2 is not
that much and shouldn't be considered as "possible spam" (if so, any
mail is "possible spam").

i hope to fix this within the next few hours.

feel free to contact me directly (zmoelnig at iem.at or noc at iem.at) if the
problem does not go away.

mfg.as.dr
IOhannes