[PD] Re: iemxmlrpc_setup" not found

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Tue May 17 11:05:43 CEST 2005

On Mon, 16 May 2005, David NG McCallum wrote:
> Guenter,
>
> Is there any information anywhere about how to compile externals for
> PDa? I'm not familiar with the whole process, but I'd like to be able to
> adapt other externals if I need them...

Yes, the system I am using is called openembedded, the
information about how to build it is here:

http://www.openembedded.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/GettingStarted

Then you can use the bitbake files at:
http://gige.xdv.org/pda/release/openembedded/pda/

To add externals to the PDa package you just have to drop their .c file
 in the extra folder and it will be compiled automatically.

This is only an overview how it is done, it is a bit more
complicated and time consuming, not really straightforward to explain.

Cheers

Guenter