[PD] Bounty [Re: no licensing, no money?]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu May 19 16:33:58 CEST 2005

Jamie and I also worked quite a bit on figuring out how to get the Gem
window to behave as part of the Pd.app.  Unforunately, that's a
difficult problem.  I think that the groundwork was laid for bridging
Gem/PDP/GridFlow at the convention as well.  This is what I think
should happen at the conference, rather than the completion of coding
of finished features.  We can finish coding alone.  It is necessary to
discuss things before starting projects that require collaboration.
Face-to-face meetings work much better for such discussions.

.hc